Introduction!

 My Introduction!

Hello Everyone! I will be introducing myself in this post so you can get to know me. My name is Lougein, I am 20 years old, I have one brother and one sister whom I both love very much, they're both younger than me. I work PART TIME in BoyleSports (the reason part time is in caps is because I am on an 8 hour contract but am doing 40+ hours every week 😔, me at work>>>>)

So where do I start, lockdown? Before lockdown I was working 3/4 days a week whilst in college full time, I remember reading the news with my manager at work that the country was going into lockdown and as selfish as I may sound I was kind of glad, I needed a break from working all the time, since I never had a day off during the year, if I wasn't working then I was in college, balancing both work and college was really hard, but I did it! I couldn't be more proud of myself.

So anyway, at the start of lockdown, everything felt so different, I went from being out every single day to staying inside, I loved it at first, I was so happy I could be with my family, which was never the case before lockdown. I was embracing everything! I learned how to cook during lockdown, I was mainly making some vegetarian and some vegan dishes. Here are some of the foods I made 😋

            

       
    



A lot of my time during lockdown, consisted of me working and working on assignments for college, but when I had all of that done I was so beyond happy because that meant I could relaxxxxx again before the country opened and I had to go back to work 😩 

My summer basically consisted of me working and working every day, I worked 6/7 days at a time with a day off, it wasn't worth it to me, so my mom suggested I took a break, since travelling was very restricted during the summer, I decided to go to a country that was on the green list and one I really wanted to visit, which I chose Norway, it ended up being the most beautiful country I have visited. It was a well deserved trip if I say so myself. Here are some pictures from that trip.
 
 

After I came back from Norway, I took the Covid test which came out negative, thank god, but I still chose to self isolate. During this time, I started to paint, this is my favourite painting.

             

So that's basically how my year has been since lockdown! 
Thanks for reading my blog✌




Comments

  1. Hi Lougein, Imagine your brother getting his license before you isn't that sad...😳. Oh I actually like that painting you did i guess your HL Art did pay off a bit. ;) And at least you had fun this summer going to a different country good for you. Hmm funny you did not speak about the reckless driving you were doing hmm I wonder why? 😂. -Tochi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lougein, I hope you're doing okay! I can't believe you went to Norway that sounds like an amazing time. Your dishes look incredible i'm very jealous. I can't imagine what it would be like to work 6/7 days a week in pandemic that sounds so painful. You're a really good painter btw I can't even draw a stickman if I tried. -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lougein, really enjoyed reading your blog! Wow, your food looks amazing, glad to hear you got a well needed break from your job. It looked beautiful in Norway I wish I could've have gotten out of the country for a bit. I too enjoyed the idea of a lockdown at first but as time went on I felt like I was going crazy being stuck inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lougein hope your all good! I don't know how your actually doing 40+ hours working and doing college you must be great at multitasking😂 Your pictures of the food you made look insane!!
    Thank god you got the test and came out negative, I've just locked myself up inside because this pandemic scares me 😂
    Your painting is so good! Id honestly love to be good at art but just like anna said up there ^ I cant even draw a stickman either😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lougein, i really enjoyed this blog post and getting to know you a bit bitter, ngl those vegan dishes look amazing!!! and make me consider giving the vegan gig a shot. also i cant believe you went to Norway!! i'm super jealous also wanted to got to Norway and after your experience it have definitely moved up in my list of places i must visit.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lougein! It's great to hear that you were able to balance both work and college, it sounds very challenging but well done. The dishes you made look really tasty btw!! The photos of Norway look so nice and good thing your covid test came out negative! Your painting looks so good. It was great to read about how you were doing during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lougein, I liked your intro. You’ve definitely had a more productive Summer – those dishes look insane! Lucky you got to go abroad this year. I had tickets ready for Spain but things got pretty bad there so had to cancel the trip. I particularly like your painting. I’m wondering if there’s a story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lougein~ I love your introduction blog! I can't imagine myself going to work and to college everyday like I would get so stressed hahaha but it's good, that you were able to balance them. The food you made looks so good and it doesn't look like it's your first time making them hahaha. (I can only make fried egg or fried rice. Basically fried food hahahah). I also love the art piece you created! The contrast between the colors you chose suits really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lougein, really liked your introduction blog, it was very interesting to learn more about you. I can relate to you about the work and college mix, it really is hard to juggle. Then again, I wasn't working as much as you were so I don't know how you did it! I was the same when lockdown first came because it was great to have a break for awhile. It nice to see you picked up some skills.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lougein,
    You are a grafter! Honestly well done for being able to take on so many responsibilities at once... I agree quarantine was a good break off work, and I have to say that food looks delicious, I remember your mam used to make some banging food. Norway looks beautiful, I would love to visit there, I stopped at the airport in Oslo when going back from Finland that's the only time ive been there which doesn't really count haha. Nice painting and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lougein, Very cool introduction blog! You should definitely become a painter it seems like you really have a knack for it. Your style seems like Expressionism which is my favourite genre of painting! :D Your meals also look very tasty and I wish I could have some! It was nice to get to know a bit about you in this blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lougein, Killian here, I really liked your introduction post, thought it was very interesting and fun, you seemed to have fun with it which is why it turned out so good. Food you made looks delicious, hope you enjoyed trip to Norway, glad the test came back negative.. All the best and good luck with the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lougein just read your blog post there and it was great, Well done. I really liked your introduction blog it was great to get to know you a bit more. Id love to go to Norway it seems amazing. Your painting is really good.
    Best of luck this semester, hope all goes well with you and your game.
    -mia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design!

Prototype!