Class Assignments

Class Assignments!


Today’s Blog post will be talking about Class assignments, for

Online Assignments

this module to be exact. I like

the system Shaun has put out where we’re given a certain amount of tasks to do weekly and they’re spread across the week. I can’t do the same thing for hours straight, I’d get too bored or start to get distracted, so I really like the fact that I can do 2 or 3 of these tasks daily.


For this module I can tell I’m going to be using blogger more than ever, I’m glad as it’s not only an app that I’m familiar with but it’s also kind of fun to write about how I feel, I also really like that it’s informal.


How I feel when doing assignments


To start off each week I will have to do a reading task where I will be reading a material given to me by my lecturer, Shaun, and then writing about it. I’m not too sure what I will be writing about, perhaps a summary, but that doesn’t sound too hard and I guess can be enjoyable depending on the topic I will be reading about, so I look forward to this.


I will also be using a new app called Unity3D. This is a game design app with tutorials teaching how to design apps,

New App - Unity

basically. I very much so look forward to this, as it’s something I’ve never done before so it should be interesting, I just hope it’s not too confusing especially with HTML and CSS being involved, both of which I really hated using in web development last year, I actually thought I would never have to use coding ever again in my life but what did I know?😢


Blog comments, doesn’t sound hard at all, this is a nice and subtle way of communication between classmates. This way classmates will get to know each other more, see what they can relate to and more importantly see things from each other’s perspective.


Different and new apps

Projects, I’m assuming, once again, that this will have something to do with all the tutorials I complete on Unity and starting my own game. I don’t have much of an opinion on this yet because I don’t want to exceed my expectations when it comes to planning a game. I want to base it on my abilities rather than what I want to do, so I will wait and see what the tutorials are like.


Project feedback, this is in every course, very useful, it’s always nice to get feedback, I do really well when I receive feedback, I know what I need to better myself at, fix, get rid of, add more etc, feedback is always important whether it’s good or bad.


Overall, nothing seems too unmanageable and that’s what’s important to me, as long as I can manage, I can enjoy.


  

Thank you for reading my post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!