Unity Tutorial 01!

Unity Tutorial 01!

In today's post I will be discussing my process through the Unity Tutorial. To start off, I've never done anything related
I can't believe someone actually
created this, wowww
to game design in my life and had no idea where to start, I thought this would be a really hard process but it ended up being very easy but also VERYYYYYY time consuming.

In the tutorial videos, the narrator said to watch his videos and then start to do it but I just did it while listening to him, I found that easier,(I don't know if this is just me but I feel like doing these tutorials on a computer would be so much easier as opposed to a laptop)

So in the first lesson (Start your 3D Engines 1.1) I learned how to position a vehicle and obstacle on the road and to set up the camera perfectly behind the vehicle, I also learned the basics on how to zoom in/ out, focus on the object, look around the object ect. 


In the second lesson I learned how to make a driving simulator come alive by using code in C# for the first time. This changed the position of my car. I also created a road full of objects allowing them to collide with each other. 

Lastly I learned how to code a new C# script to allow the player to see the game from behind the car and that's basically it. This was by far the easiest and least time consuming task.

So did I enjoy doing these tutorials? Yes and no, yes because I learned something new and no because I got very impatient and it took wayyyyy too long as I mentioned 100 timesπŸ˜‘


Anyway, thank you for reading my blog post!😝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!