Unity Tutorial 03!

Unity Tutorial 03!

To start off this week'Unity Tutorial I created a new folder and in this folder I added a new project called Prototype 2.

In the Lesson 2.1, I chose a character which, 3 types

Food Fight
of animals and a food type to feed the animals. I gave the player basic side to side movement, similar to prototype one but instead this one will use if then statements to keep the Player in place.

In the Lesson 2.2, I learned how to allow the player press the Spacebar and launch a projectile prefab into the scene, which destroys itself when it leaves the game’s boundaries. The animals were removed from the scene when they leave the game boundaries.

In the Lesson 2.3 I allowed the for when the user presses the S key, a randomly selected animal will spawn at a random position at the top of the screen, walking towards the player.

This week's Unity Tutorials took no more than 4 hours, but my Unity kept crashing and deleting everything so that was very frustrating. I hope next week's Unity tutorial will go by easily.

That's it for this blog post, thank you!😖

Comments

  1. Hey Lougein! hope your keeping well... I was actually having problems with my Unity last week I think it could be something to do with the 2018.4 version as mine just kept crashing and would freeze so maybe that could be the problem with yours? Maybe try update it to 2019 version and see how that works.
    Best of luck 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!