Unity Tutorial 06!

Unity Tutorial 06! 

Before I start writing about what I learned this week on Unity I just want to say how awful this experience was, I gave up on the tutorial twice but somehow convinced myself to stay patient. Unity kept crashing, freezing restarting and losing my project, it's starting to get really annoying, I can't wait till I finish these tutorials and never have to do them again๐Ÿ˜ก.

Now to talk about what I learned...

This game is starting to look better, but it’s missing something- Sound effects and Particle effects. Sounds and music will make the game more life like, and particles will make the player’s actions more dynamic and eye-popping. In this lesson, I learned how to add sound effects and particles when the character is running, jumping, etc.

In the challenge part of this tutorial I had to:
  1. Make the balloon float upwards as the player holds spacebar
  2. Make the background repeat, to imitate the balloon’s movement
  3. To make 'Bombs and Money' tokens spawn randomly on a timer
  4. Create a particle and sound effect when the player crashes with the Money.
  5. Create an explosion and make the background stop when the player crashes with the Bomb.

Thats it for this blog post thanks for reading!๐Ÿ˜Œ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!