Unity Tutorial 08!

Unity Tutorial 08!

So I just finished this weeks Unity tutorial at exactly 3:25 am, and that's on dedication😆 despite all the times Unity crashed on me, I tried to stay patient and get the two tutorials done. Here's what I learned what to do this week.

So in this weeks tutorial (lesson 4.4- For loops for waves) I learned a few things firstly I learned how to add a player that rolls around, controlling the cameras rotation, to create a power-up that gives strength and how to spawn enemies that chase the player. 

For the challenge (Challenge 4), as soon as it starts, I forget everything I have learned, so I never enjoy them but this isn't about enjoying it right? AnywayI struggled a little bit and made some mistakes but I am so glad I could use the hints.

So for this quiz I had to:
  • Make enemies move towards the net, with the power of being able to move them away
  • How to apply Power-ups which gives strength boost that disappear after a few seconds
  • How to spawn more enemy balls.
Anyway that's it for this todays blog post!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!