Unity Tutorial 09!

Unity Tutorial 09!

This weeks Unity tutorials were very different from the other ones I've done, the game view for this week's tutorial was in 2-D and I prefer that so much more than working with 3-D game view.

So for the first tutorial (Lesson 5.1 - Clicky Mouse) I had to game’s view to 2D, like I've already said and then I made a good and bad list of objects which were randomly spawned. I then made these objects destroyable by a click from the player.

In tutorial 5.2 (Keeping score) I learned how to add A 'Score' section which is placed in the screen when the player hits a target. I also learned how to add explosions when the player captures an object.

In tutorial 5.3 (Game over) I learned how to create a 'Game over' text appear when the player loses a good object and underneath this button will be a 'Restart Game' button which gives the player an opportunity to restart the game.

Thats it for this blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!