Planning!

 Planning!

When I first heard about this part of the module I was so, beyond happy because I love writing, academically though I dont know but regardless I enjoy it more than the Unity tutorials. 

Originally I had chosen the Sales chapter and how they are effected by games or so I think but when I saw the spreadsheet Shaun had made a comment on my sub section that it may be hard to find information about this topic so I changed it to "Classic Game Genres" which sounds way better and the topic seems like it would be filled with information and to my luck after my first google search a bunch of game genres popped up and my plan is to go into each game genre (I'll do the most popular genres because if I was to do all of them, I'll never finish) into detail, detailing the pros and cons, what they're about etc. 

Screenshot of google search



Also this week, a member of the TUD Blanchardstown Library team was kind enough to show us how to use useful resources such as refworks, click and collect, finding information through eBooks, and academic papers which is really useful for this part of the project.

Thank you for reading my blog post!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!