Unity Tutorial 01!

 Unity Tutorial 01!

So this weeks unity tutorial was different than all the other tutorial I've ever done, to my surprise a 2D game, but this time there were no videos showing step by step it was all a bunch of writing with some GIF like clips, I still had to refer to youtube videos for help when I got stuck.

When I started working on this tutorial my Unity kept crashing and shutting down which was really annoying :(

After it started working and I actually got some work done, I was able to write a script which allows for the moving of Ruby (the character) across the screen, I added keyboard input, so Ruby's movements would be the same and lastly the part I enjoyed the most was the tilemaps because I enjoyed cutting out the pieces I need and adding them.



Thanks for reading my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!