Unity Tutorial 02!

Unity Tutorial 02!

It's still very hard getting used to the fact that there are no videos to walk through these Unity Tutorials but one thing I'm glad for is at the end of some tutorials it shows how the code is meant to look like.

This week's tutorial was more fun than last weeks, in the first tutorial I learned that there was a lot of decoration, I spent way more time than I should've decorating Ruby's space, I kept adding prefabs just to experiment and based on whether I liked it or not, I kept. 

In the next tutorial I learned a new physics system that stops Ruby from walking through the boxes, trees and water. I first had to add a Rigidbody component to make the physics system and then added a collider to make the objects collide together.

Screenshot


All in all this week's tutorial was enjoyable (very surprising for me to say because I never liked Unity, but patience and positivity have helped)

Thanks for reading my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!