Doing Reading 06!

Updated Annotated Bibliographies!

This week's reading task was really fun, again very shocking. I'm glad for last week's task because it made this week's task so much easier. I used the key that I made last week which consisted of all the themes I discovered while reading through my annotated bibliographies, to help me form paragraphs about each topic since my key was not in order when I started it was really confusing and hard to connect each paragraph to the next, so instead I rearranged each paragraph and made connections between the first, the second, the third... so on and so forth, it all started to add up and make sense.

Here's a link to my updated annotated bibliographies: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yf9_MdTzfEEw8EQcVdOto_e_qr3EJDAs2WtqBn4Qfe8/edit?usp=sharing 

Categorising

Thank you for reading my blog!:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!