Doing

Reading Assignment 

This week's writing assignment was was pretty easy and straightforward (or so I thought), I had to write an introduction and conclusion to my annotated bibliography, I loved writing conclusions in the past but for the annotated bibliography, it was different, in the past I was alway writing conclusions with passion for things I was interested in, whereas now I'm writing it for game design, which isn't the same, I feel like my language is very stiff in a way.

Anyway, I used this website  to help me write my conclusion and this website to help me write my introduction. There was also a video on the multimedia website that furthered my knowledge on what needs to go into an introduction and conclusion.

I added as much information I could to both the introduction and conclusion, I felt like I was being repetitive and was rambling on so I asked my friend to read it and give me their opinion which helped me further define both my intro and conclusion.

Word Bank

I can't wait to see how the book will look when we're all finished.

Thank you for reading my blog post!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!