Reading 07!

Reading 07! 

This week's writing task was different from any I've done this semester so far, we were put into groups of 3 where we shared critical feedback amongst one another. I believe that receiving critical feedback is one of the most important components when it comes to writing (in general).


After receiving my feedback from Khang and Megan, I have made many changes to my paragraphs, I used Khang's recommendation to use a five sentence structure to each paragraph which included: 

-An introduction

-A sentence of meat 

-A conclusion


And also used Megan's suggestion on using headings for each paragraph as it can be confusing and also adding more quotes.


After using the feedback I received, I was able to better my paragraphs and clearly see a difference between how confusing/ unorganised they were to how they are now. Hence why I believe critical feedback is necessary and I am glad we will be doing this over the next few weeks.


Feedback


Here is a link to my updated themes and thematic document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYgtcAdgABO2SaLDhmp_RTs8CqFE4TXuskACobZbd_I/edit?usp=sharing


Thank you for reading my blog!:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!