Reading 09!

 Reading 09!

This week's reading task was to give our peers feedback and use the feedback we get to refine our work.
I really like tasks like this because I feel like they help with my writing a lot and allows me to view my own writing from a non biased perspective. Although this week wasn't the best in terms of my writing, I'm not sure why, I got some feedback where I was asked to explain a statistic or explain why a certain quote was there, for some reason today I couldn't do that so instead of trying to find an explanation i just got rid of it. Other than that I really enjoyed the feedback.

Unmotivated

I also made a memory game for the 'check your understanding' section where the player will have to match the cards and it was about game genres, so that was fun!

Thats it for this blog post, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!