Unity Tutorial 06!

Unity Tutorial 06!

This week's Unity tutorial was less straightforward and more confusing than the last few weeks, I made lots of mistakes but thankfully,  after using youtube (like I do every week) I was able to fix them.

In the first tutorial Visual Styling - User Interface - Head-Up Display, I learned how to add user interface in Unity. I also used the rect tool in the editor to scale and locate so that it will work better. I then worked with 'singletons' to create a UIHealthBar. I used this video as a reference whenever I got stuck.

In the second tutorial World Interactions - Dialog Raycast, I set up raycasts between some points which allows the characters to detect colliders. I then had to create a dialog between Ruby and Jambi (who is a lizard or frog, I cant tell).

This game is starting to look like a facebook game from years ago.

Frog or Lizard?


Thank you for reading my blog!:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!