Class Tools!

Class Tools!

When it comes to this course there are a lot of tools/
    Apps + Tools
apps we use, using softwares and or websites is much easier and more convenient than carrying heavy books but sometimes I miss having an actual book to read from or use.

Blogger is an app we used a lot last year, to keep track on how we're doing with assignments, our progress, plans etc. It's nice to look back on sometimes and see my way of thinking. 

We will also be using Bookmarking, which is a tool that keeps
Blogger
track of all the websites and pages we use. This sounds very useful as I often forget what website I used, but is that not what the history is for?😂 Nonetheless I think this is a great tool and can't wait to start using it.

When it comes to Image Editing, I'm not the most knowledgable but I somewhat know how to use Adobe Photoshop. I used it for Studio Photography and Image Manipulation last year, so I'm glad I'm familiar with this tool.

I have never heard of a Graphic Creation up until now. I have used canvas once before, to make a brainstorm for Storytelling and Narrative last year, I only used it that one time so I'm not exactly sure how it works but I'm happy to learn.

Unity3D is one of the main tools we'll be using this year
Unity

and 
as happy I am to finally start learning something new I'm also not exactly looking forward to it only because of coding being involved. I HATED web dev last year, web development or web design are both two things I don't see myself ever doing in the future.

Lastly the courses website is a great idea, I love it! Unlike other modules where nothing is for sure, everything for this module is and that's on that page. It makes everything so much easier between as us as students and the lecturer, in this case, Shaun.

Thank you for reading my blog post!😆








 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!