Growth Mindset!

Growth Mindset!

The article I read is called “A growth mindset fuels

Positivity 
creativity in youth”. Right off the bat I agree with the title of this article as I can relate to it, whenever I have a positive mindset I also am more creative, for example last year whenever I was feeling negative I wasn’t really as creative, since I left everything to the last minute as I was always busy.


In the article it mentions “Five Ways to Foster a Growth Mindset in Adolescence”


  • I see connections.

  • I am open to new ideas.

  • I bow to my mistakes.

  • I embrace diversity.

  • I live in a human-virtual world.


I feel like by following those 3 steps it would make doing college work so much more enjoyable and bearable.


Comments

  1. Hey Lougein hope your keeping well, i read the same article about growth mindset and i agree with it 100% its a shame I never saw this until this year it could of been useful a few years ago but I'm definitely trying to use the growth mindset for this year and keep myself motivated!
    Also the blog is looking so nice! Good luck with all your assignments ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!