Unity Tutorial 05!

Unity Tutorial 05!

In this vlog post I will be discussing the process I went through while making these 3 lessons. In lesson 3.1 I started off by creating a new project and imported the starter files, after that I chose a background and a character, allowing the character to jump by pressing the spacebar. I chose an obstacle for the player, and created a spawn at timed intervals.

In lesson 3.2 I learned how to create a background moves smoothly with the obstacles, but when the player crashes into something the obstacle will despawn with a 'Game over' message in the console log, stopping the movement of the background and the spawn manager.

In lesson 3.3 I used animations for the first time, we’re going to give it animations for running, jumping, and death. I also tweaked the speed of the animations, timing them so they look good in the game environment.
 
I learned a lot from this weeks tutorial, this has inspired me with my own project and is the first week I somewhat enjoy doing the tutorials.

Thats it for this blog post!😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!