Reading 04!

Reading 04!

As crazy as I may seem, I actually really enjoyed this week's reading tasks which can be the reason of one or two things, one, I did it wrong and two, I just love colour co-ordinating.

At the start of this task I gathered the readings I researched over the past few weeks and grouped them together due to similarities and did so using highlighting, I made a key at the bottom of my document to inform the reader what each colour resembles and why it is highlighted.

I really like this technique, especially now more than ever since I've been doing these reading tasks the past few weeks having to read through hundreds of papers to find exactly what I need, if there were a colour scheme to these papers it would've made the task 100 times more enjoyable, accessible and easier of course and so I won't forget what each colour resembles as I was highlighting, I wrote it in my notepad to remember, which I realise now it would've been easier to just have type it at the bottom of the document to begin with, anyway it helped me get my assignment done so it worked😂

List I made to help me

So this week I learned that organisation is key to a better end product, I think the key I made will be very helpful.

Here is the key I made

Key I made for my document

Here is a link to my document:

Thank you for reading my blog!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!