Unity Tutorial 04!

 Unity Tutorial 04!

This week's first tutorial (Sprite animation) took longer than expected to finish, I kept making mistakes so figuring them out and fixing them took a while and the fact that I had to restart Unity 3 times didn't either. Anyway, in this tutorial I added animation to the character's movement so they didn't look so stiff and were able to move their arms and legs. I also learned that the 'controller' contains the 'State Machine' that determines the relationship between the animations and the animator activates the animation that is assigned to it by the controller which orders it to run.

In the second tutorial (World Interactions - Projectile) I had to reread this tutorial 4 times, it was so confusing but I learned what an 'Instantiate' is, it's a function that allows for the object as a first parameter and copies making it in the second parameter at that position. I learned more about how layers work. At the end there was an optional task but I didn't do it.

On a side note, I've done so much coding this week, with web design, the game jam and now Unity, I can't wait for the Easter break😴 

Anyway thanks for reading my blog :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Game Design!

Prototype!